Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tour De Moore Photos and TrainingPeaks WKO

Here are some Tour De Moore Pictures:

A couple days ago I did The Airport Road Time Trial, a 2.2 mile long TT that's mainly uphill for the 1st mile, flat for almost half a mile, then downhill, then flat again for another half a mile. Overall, the course is net uphill. I hadn't done this TT all-out for a while, so I was expecting to beat my record time of 5:30 or so, as well as my old 5 min. record of 249 watts, which I set in may.

During the TT I just felt OK but could tell my speed was faster than usual on nearly all parts of the course. I would just have to wait until I could download my Powermeter on WKO. Using the Training Peaks WKO Software I can track my performance easily and see if my form is increasing or decreasing.

5:10, breaking my previous record by 20 seconds!
2.2 miles
25.4 miles per hour
102 avg. cadence
281 avg. watts, breaking my old 5 minute record by 32 watts!
IF: 1.21
VI: 1
6.05 watts per kilogram

Sadly, my 2009 cycling season is now over. I was going to end it with the Greenville Classic, October 11th and probably another race this month, but I couldn''t do the race this month and the Greenville race was cancelled. So now I 'm just being thankful for a fun 2009 season and looking forward to 2010, when lord willing my season will start all over again with January Nats.

No comments:

Post a Comment