Friday, February 6, 2009

Nationals 2009

Yesterday I went to the USA cycling website for about the 15th time to see if they had chosen a location and date for Nationals. Bend isn't my first choice because it's not on the East Coast, but hopefully it will be hillier and milder than California. They changed the date too, to make it later in the season. I had already planned out most of the season for an earlier peak, but now I'll have to change that. I really should be thankful though because I was expecting it to be in California along with Track Nationals.

2 comments:

  1. And having it later in the season will give you more time to cat up to a 3 so you can compete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas, I want to commend you on your excellent writing! Timothy and I have been waiting for USAC to release the Nationals location as well!! We were somewhat disapointed to see it in the Pacific Northwest not just this year but next year too. I contacted USAC and they said there was not one location east of the Mississippi River that applied to host the Nats!!

    Well, we just wanted you to know that we have been reading your blog and following your progress. I emailed you dad and I hope that we can get together sometime in the next month or so and do a ride with you guys.

    Keep up the hard work!!

    ReplyDelete